A new way to manage data complexity.
It's called abstraction. And it's about extracting complexity from our most critical business asset—data.
The Enterprise Data Services Platform offers solutions in the three areas that matter most: availability, protection, and insights. It’s the most versatile and extensible platform available to enterprises and represents the perfect IT foundation. It’s built on a NetBackup 8.2 core and supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, and 60+ clouds—and it can be deployed in any form factor today.
Software defined infrastructure.
With InfoScale, we address both availability and performance.
- App-centric availability
- Completely infrastructure agnostic
- Mission-critical-app availability across physical, virtual and all major cloud platforms
All 10 of the top 10 financial services, healthcare, and telecommunications companies choose Veritas InfoScale.
InfoScale provides any application with mission-critical levels of availability and performance and makes data and workload mobility more agile and streamlined.
Only Veritas InfoScale provides:
- Complete infrastructure abstraction
- Mission-critical levels of availability and performance
- Single approach for all mission-critical apps
Veritas NetBackup 8.2:
An enterprise class approach to protection.
NetBackup 8.2 takes virtual to the next level.
- Agentless architecture
- First Docker-certified solution
- Orchestration with vRealize
- Fully-automated conversion and orchestration to the cloud
NetBackup 8.2 supercharges the cloud.
- 2X faster backup to the cloud
- AWS Glacier and Deep Archive support
- Disaster recovery to & in the cloud
- Cloud-native data protection
On-prem. Hybrid. Multi-cloud. Any workload. Any scale.
- Modern web-based UX
- Snapshot backup & orchestration
- Integrations with ServiceNow via APIs
- Platform expansion
Regain control over your IT infrastructure.
Introducing APTARE IT Analytics
- Unified visibility & insights
- Centralized control
- Advanced analytics
- Minimized risk
- Visualize all unstructured data
- 30+ data sources
- On-prem & in the cloud
- Data classification
- 700+ preconfigured patterns
- 110+ policies
- Mitigate privacy risk
Questions about which solutions are right for your organization? Need help locating an authorized reseller? We can help.