Integrated Classification Engine
Consistent data classification and risk detection.
Tap into the Engine’s policy bank to quickly begin scanning for sensitive data.
Modern classification technology.
Powered by an unparalleled level of automation and intelligence, the Veritas Integrated Classification Engine is built to eliminate the dark data challenges that frequently stand in the way of successful data security and compliance teams.
- Consistent classification across Veritas solutions.
- Automated tagging eliminates manual effort.
- Simple, intuitive user experience.
- More than 90 policies and over 450 patterns to easily find sensitive data.
- GDPR-specific policy detects personal data for the entire European Union.
- Additional policies focus on industry and government regulations.
- Confidence based quality assurance.
- Pre-tested policies to help ensure precision.
- Test policies and view results with hit highlighting to illustrate effectiveness.
See how it works.
The Veritas Risk Analyzer demonstrates the power of the Veritas Integrated Classification Engine using preset policies.
Use sample data or your own to get a real-time demo of the Classification Engine. Real-time reporting provides a summary analysis of the sensitive data uncovered.
The Classification Engine is deployed across Veritas products to ensure consistent sensitive data identification and policy enforcement. This approach ensures that organizations are well-positioned to counter risks, enhance privacy and improve their compliance posture across the lifecycle of their data.
Provides enterprise-class risk analytics to help organizations illuminate the darkest corners of their file environment.
Classification enables investigators to combine metadata insights with content analysis to reveal which files present the greatest risk exposure.
Simplifies retention management and policy enforcement for the world's most important unstructured data.
Classification informs decisions around retention period, storage tier and document review sets to automate cumbersome data management workflows.
Streamlines search and electronic discovery for archived unstructured data.
Classification simplifies identifying relevant information to address eDiscovery requests and internal investigations.
Arms investigators with a full arsenal of forensic analytics tools to quickly locate and review the data that matters most.
Classification identifies sensitive and privileged documents to eliminate the risk of accidently disclosing information that should remain private.