Capture & Archive Refinitiv Eikon Messenger Data
The Eikon platform by Refintiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) powers finance with “Better financial analysis, trading and investment decisions with unique market insight, information and news.” Eikon offers filtering capability to better tailor content, market and industry data for individual users’ analysis needs. In addition, via its Eikon Messenger tool, it enables finance professionals to communicate and collaborate.
Financial messaging compliance is easily achieved when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Eikon communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Eikon Messenger communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 excels in helping archive Eikon communications.
- Captures emails and chats.
- Supports persistent chats.
- Archives attachments.
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery.
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search.
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message.
- Combines chats into easy to read threads.