Volume Purchase License Agreement
Veritas offers customers value in volume
Volume Purchase Agreements provide customers with access to a wide range of Veritas product offerings at a discount.
For enterprise organizations seeking consistent and reliable pricing, the Veritas Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA) offers purchasing predictability via pre-agreed discounting for a fixed period of time. A customer's initial investment will establish the discount that the customer will continue to receive over a 2 or 3 year period.
Features and Benefits
- Access to all Veritas Software and Support options*
- Fixed purchasing discounts across all program offerings for the life of the agreement
- Centralized purchasing model as the standard
- Can accommodate de-centralized purchasing
- The Veritas Agreement Number (VAN) grants access to the fixed discount
- Can accommodate single and multiple purchasing entities
*Select product and services must be handled as an exception and may not be available via standard terms.
Volume Purchase Licensing Agreement Criteria
- Minimum purchase required to participate
- Essential support must accompany all products
- Global deployment restrictions may apply
- Select products and services made available on an exception basis
Learn More about Volume Purchase Licensing Agreements