Volume Purchase License Agreement
Veritas offers customers value in volume
Volume Purchase Agreements provide customers with access to a wide range of Veritas product offerings at a discount.
For enterprise organizations seeking consistent and reliable pricing, the Veritas Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA) offers purchasing predictability via pre-agreed discounting for a fixed period of time. A customer's initial investment will establish the discount that the customer will continue to receive over a 2 or 3 year period.
Features & Benefits
- Access to all Veritas Software and Support options*
- Fixed purchasing discounts across all program offerings for the life of the agreement
- Centralized purchasing model as the standard
- Can accommodate de-centralized purchasing
- The Veritas Agreement Number (VAN) grants access to the fixed discount
- Can accommodate single and multiple purchasing entities
*Select product and services must be handled as an exception and may not be available via standard terms.
Volume Purchase Licensing Agreement Criteria
- Minimum purchase required to participate
- Essential support must accompany all products
- Global deployment restrictions may apply
- Select products and services made available on an exception basis
Learn More about Volume Purchase Licensing Agreements
Volume Purchase Licensing Agreement Datasheet
Summary and important details about Volume Purchase Licensing Agreements
Support Options: Support