Veritas Announces 2017 Americas Partner Award Winners
Awards recognize top performing Americas partners for excellence in innovation and strategic implementation of customer solutions based on Veritas technologies
Mountain View, CA, September 26, 2017 – Veritas Technologies, a leader in multi-cloud data management, today announced the winners of its 2017 Americas Partner Awards. The awards, which were presented at the annual Partner Link conference at Veritas Vision, recognize top partners for their contributions to the Veritas business. The award criteria include overall performance in revenue growth, program adoption, excellence in technical innovation and strategic implementation of Veritas solutions.
This year’s winners in each category include:
- Americas Partner of the Year – PCM. As a long-time strategic partner for Veritas, the company has evolved from a licensing reseller to solution selling and first-call services, delivering new business growth year-over-year.
- North American National Partner of the Year – Insight. The company continues to assist customers in transforming their technology, operations and service delivery to meet business challenges. Its unique approach to driving business-outcome conversations led to growth in both new business and renewals last year.
- Americas Global Strategic Partner of the Year – Tata Consultancy Services. Last year, the company generated new revenue by securing the largest win over a competitor, leading to a five-year Veritas NetBackup and Appliances deal.
- Leading with Services – dcVAST. The company saw growth year-over-year and consistently delivers top-notch services to its customers, provides support for Veritas solutions as an authorized partner and serves its customer base through its various managed services offerings.
- North American Regional Managed Partner of the Year – DataEndure. The company has been a strategic reseller for Veritas for many years and last year drove multiple, large transactions, increasing new business growth.
- North American Distributor of the Year – Tech Data. The company has been a Veritas distributor for more than two decades and continues to see success while servicing more than 115,000 reseller customers around the world.
- Latin America Distributor of the Year – Adistec. The company grew year-over-year and has been crucial to driving growth across several countries in the region.
- Latin America Partner of the Year – Columbia Integração. A strategic partner for Veritas, the company has seen impressive growth and has trained most of its team to deliver Veritas products across the entire region.
- Canada Partner of the Year – Softchoice Canada. The company had seen significant growth last year, particularly across the financial services sector.
“Opportunities multiply through collaboration, and our partners play a critical role in growing Veritas’ market reach and scale across the Americas,” said Rick Fairweather, vice president, Americas Partner Organization, Veritas. “These awards are a testimony to our partners’ work in delivering innovative solutions to our customers that is helping them better manage, protect and optimize data on-premises and in complex, multi-cloud environments. We are thankful for our committed group of Veritas partners who continue to invest in Veritas and its services.”
Veritas Technologies empowers businesses of all sizes to discover the truth in information—their most important digital asset. Using the Veritas platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portability—with no cloud vendor lock-in. Eighty-six percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Veritas today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage. Learn more at veritas.com or follow us on Twitter at @veritastechllc.
Forward-looking Statements: Any forward-looking indication of plans for products is preliminary and all future release dates are tentative and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Veritas. Any future release of the product or planned modifications to product capability, functionality, or feature are subject to ongoing evaluation by Veritas, may or may not be implemented, should not be considered firm commitments by Veritas, should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions, and may not be incorporated into any contract.
Veritas, the Veritas Logo, and Enterprise Vault are trademarks or registered trademarks of Veritas Technologies LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Dayna Fried +1 925 493 9020