Deploying Veritas NetBackup with an Amazon S3 bucket and knowing that my customer can quickly restore in the event of a disaster is a win for us!
- Muhammad Amin Anwar, Sr. Technical Support Engineer, Axis Business Solutions
Banco BV experienced reduced cost, faster cloud back ups, the ability to recover data when and where needed, and the ability to perform disaster recovery to the cloud if needed from their Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-deployed Veritas products.
- Hitss Jbangalan, System Administrator, Banco BV
It’s easy, using Veritas NetBackup with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and works very perfectly.
- Gurvinder Chanana, Storage Administrator, CxLoyalty
With Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-deployed Veritas products, Netmarks Philippines is realizing faster cloud backups.
- Vitas Bjorn Briones, System Administrator, Netmarks Philippines
With Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-deployed Veritas products, Bank Indonesia is now realizing the ability to recover data when and where needed, perform disaster recovery to the cloud if needed, and NetBackup single point of management is a huge benefit for using Veritas CloudPoint in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Santi Mutia, System Administrator, Bank Indonesia
Why do we use and recommend using Veritas with Amazon Web Services (AWS)? One of the most common scenarios is to to offload data to cloud storage. Customers are looking at cloud storage as an offsite repository and Veritas provides all the connectivity we are looking for. Also, the ability to restore data in the AWS cloud takes just a few clicks; which we were looking for. Hence VERITAS with AWS was a natural choice.
- Girish Sharma, Systems Engineer (Cloud), Tech Data Canada
Global Sapphire Filipinas has realized reduced cost, faster cloud backups, an ability to recover data when and where needed and perform disaster recovery to the cloud if needed. The Veritas NetBackup single point of management is a huge benefit when using CloudPoint in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Athena Garcia, Global Sapphire Filipinas Inc.
With Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-deployed Veritas NetBackup, Atos IT Services is realizing reduced cost and the ability to recover data when and where needed.
- Jorge Flores, IT Architect, Atos IT Services
Running Veritas NetBackup via Amazon Web Service (AWS) saves us time and money, plus allows for ITIL compliance and better IT results.
- Jorge Flores, IT Architect, Atos IT Services
Our company has seen cost benefits from running Veritas NetBackup via Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Paulo Alves, IT Architect, HOFOR A/S
Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud with Veritas NetBackup (NBU) has allowed Carsa SA to realizing faster cloud backups and NBU single point of management is a huge benefit for using CloudPoint in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Luis Cerdan, IT Specialist, Carsa SA
We are deploying Veritas solutions via the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud because it is easy to deploy, and for the security and recovery capabilities.
- Mr. Pramodd, IT Systems Analyst, Softcell
We deployed Veritas Backup Exec via the cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS) because the cost of S3 storage was appealing and our need for offsite backups.
- Matt Wilke, System Administrator, Pflow Industries, Inc.
I have used some of the Veritas products with AWS and I am happy with the products and services from them. Hence i have more trust in Veritas products and always ready to refer it to my friend.
- Vinit Lakhotiya, Windows and VMware Specialist, TD Securities
Data protection can’t be an afterthought. Using Veritas with Amazon Web Services [AWS] has accelerated our backups and data recovery, while improving efficiencies.
- Dr. Khalid Al Mutawah, Director, Governance and Enterprise Architecture Directorate, Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA)
I have been working with Veritas NetBackup for 10 years, managing a backup team for a Government client, the largest in the country. Today we have 11PB stored in AWS, and I trust the product to recommend and explain it due to my great experience.
- Robson Venancio do Carmo, Cast Group
Veritas is the industry leader. Best product ever. Must have. Who else would we go to, but Veritas and AWS?
- James Page, Sr. Network Engineer, Marin Computer Consulting
Veritas is affordable and reliable. I was able to build my own Cloud Based backup for a fraction of the cost I was quoted by a service provider using BackupExec and AWS Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). It was very easy to integrate the S3 storage into my BackupExec setup.
- Johnny Hughes, Director of Technical Services, Ron Smith and Associates, Inc.
From my point of view, Veritas is the leader in Enterprise Data Protection. Veritas helps organizations protect critical data, as well as provides cloud data management (with AWS), data protection, compliance readiness, and storage optimization services.
- Victor Casado, Storage Administrator, Redsys
The Veritas product is excellent and it is integrated very well with AWS. Until this moment, it has perfectly worked our support and recoveries.
- Cristian Escobar, Head of Corporate IT Operations, Emaresa S.A.
Deploying Veritas with AWS is easy, and knowing that we can quickly recover in the event of a disaster is a win for us!
- Laura Ghinda, Linux Administrator, Peerless Clothing, Inc.
I recommend Veritas and AWS based on Veritas' reputation and as a BackupExec customer for 20 years.
- Bogdan Nemtanu, IT Executive, APEX Team International