Proactive support for Veritas appliances driven by AI and ML.
Predictive analytics. Proactive support.
Predictive Insights utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML), to deliver proactive support services that help organizations:
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Reduce unplanned maintenance and downtime.
- Increase ROI.
Always-on. Always learning.
Predictive Insights is built on multiple years of Veritas AutoSupport information and 100’s of millions of telemetry data points from over 15,000 Veritas appliances. Continuous AI/ML self-learning constantly improves insights and accuracy, identifying patterns, predicting trends, and optimizing resiliency and utilization with intelligent forecasting and predictive maintenance. Highlights include:
- Maintenance insights: Enhance infrastructure performance and avoid prospective issues with proactive preventative maintenance.
- Resource insights: Reduce TCO by optimizing existing infrastructure and accurately forecasting future capacity requirements.
- Support insights: 24/7 proactive monitoring ensures that unplanned outages and downtime are minimized or eliminated.
Eric Seidman, Veritas Director of Solutions Marketing, in conversation with John Furrier at theCUBE
Jyothi Swaroop, Veritas VP of Global Marketing, in conversation with Dave Vellante at theCUBE
Predictive Insights provides the capability to proactively reduce downtime with NetBackup Appliances, reducing risk and saving cost.
Combining Predictive Insights' capability for proactive capacity management with the Flex appliance’s ability to rapidly configure and deploy data protection environments creates a powerful tool that adapts to rapidly changing business environments.