Get Microsoft 365 API-based data protection and archiving.
If your business relies on Microsoft OneDrive for the storage of mission-critical data, it’s important that you recover from data loss quickly while remaining in compliance.
NetBackup SaaS Protection makes that possible. See how it can help you implement a highly secure and segregated data backup for Microsoft OneDrive. Discover how it protects against malware, ransomware, and the accidental — or malicious — deletion of your organization‘s data.
- End-user self service
- Dedicated single-tenant cloud instance keeps your backup data segregated
- Unlimited retention and 24/7/365 access to backup data
- Immutable storage protects your data from alteration
- Microsoft 365 Multi-Geo support for simplified compliance with data sovereignty regulations
- Compliance, archiving, and eDiscovery
- Azure AD integration
- Dedicated, single-tenant security hardening
- SOC 2-compliant instances
- End-to-end encryption
- Multifactor authentication
OneDrive Data Protection
- Seamless integration with the Microsoft 365 APIs provides backup with no Azure data egress charges
- Incremental backups copy only the changes, saving time and bandwidth while still allowing full restores
- Restore select files or all the data belonging to specific users or groups to their original location, alternate locations, or package for export
- Maintain versions, notes, and tags on items you restore
- Scale your data with unlimited backup storage
Get secure, scalable data protection with Veritas.