APTARE™ IT Analytics
Get visibility into everything with predictive analytics software for multi-vendor backup, storage, and virtual infrastructures.
Maximize the Value of Your IT Environment.
Minimize costs and management.
APTARE IT Analytics is the only IT analytics platform to offer unified insights for all major storage, backup, and virtual infrastructures through a single plane of glass in both on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
APTARE gives enterprises the visibility they need to identify underused IT resources and repurpose them to their benefit. According to the ESG Economic Validation Report, APTARE can deliver:
- 90% reduction in IT management software costs
- 28% reduction in consumed IT resources
- 24% reduction consumed storage resources
- 5% reduction in consumed compute resources
What's new in 10.6?
The APTARE 10.6 release delivers accelerated insights across ANY cloud, ANY storage and ANY backup to optimize resources, save costs, and reduce risks. Analyze enterprise IT infrastructure through a single pane of glass with:
- Expanded connector support: Expanded connector support for NetBackup 9.x, IT SaaS Backup, IBM Cloud Object Storage, Hitachi Configuration Management (CM), and Broadcom SAN Switch.
- High value, use-case focused dashboards and alerts. Quickly shed light on system alerts, risk and opportunities for storage optimization.
- NetBackup catalog visibility. Report and export item level metadata visibility into protected data to quickly and easily identify stale data, individual files and/or potential ransomware file types.
- A fast start with flexible deployment. Installation in under 30 minutes, availability on the Azure marketplace, and integration with Service Now Orlando and Paris.
Data Center Optimization
Streamline backup auditing and reporting.
APTARE IT Analytics Backup Manager allows administrators to view all attempted backups and delivers insights to solve backup problems such as:
- Unprotected data discovery: Reduces the exposure of unprotected data by automatically identifying clients and data sets that aren’t protected under a backup policy.
- Suspect backups identification: Eliminates false positives by identifying partial or failed backups that report as successful by the backup software.
Effectively manage data storage resources.
The APTARE IT Analytics Storage Management Suite helps administrators gain insight into actual consumption of resources, so they can reclaim unused storage, reduce consumption, and increase resource utilization. The Storage Management Suite is made up of three core products:
- Capacity Manager: Provides end-to-end storage capacity reporting from hosts to storage arrays, enabling increased storage efficiency.
- Fabric Manager: Provides confident forecasting by capturing key performance metrics and details of SAN resources across all platforms.
- Virtualization Manager: Provides valuable insight into storage resource management within a virtualized environment.
Journey to the Cloud
Maximize cloud business value with APTARE IT Analytics.
APTARE provides visibility into cloud resource consumption and awareness of which assets are effectively optimized and protected in a public cloud environment. APTARE collects data from multi-cloud environments including AWS, Azure, IBM, and Google clouds, as well as on-premises infrastructure to provide a unified view across your entire infrastructure.
APTARE IT Analytics helps you:
- Reduce costs by rightsizing and optimizing your cloud infrastructure
- Collect details about current configuration and actual usage of the infrastructure over time
- Consolidate your cloud billing usage
APTARE has helped other customers achieve success. Read their stories.
"Our manual reporting system was too time-consuming and inefficient. APTARE IT Analytics streamlines the process and allows us to focus our attention on other more strategic issues."
Chris Davidson, VP and Manager, Open Systems Administration
Trustmark National Bank