Office 365 Protection and Governance
Solutions for analysis, discovery and recovery. See how to optimize your Office 365 content with Veritas.
Veritas Solutions for Office 365
Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault.cloud
Unparalleled information governance that ensures full compliance and retention for your Office 365 data.
- Easy-to-manage preservation tools establish a unified repository for Office 365 data discovery.
- Capture all Office 365 message metadata and maintain a complete, immutable audit trail.
- Quickly search and filter results to narrow massive amounts of data down to only what’s needed
A complete legal and regulatory workflow solution that helps you close Office 365 gaps and manage all your legal discovery needs.
- Automated legal hold notification and management is simplified with a robust set of admin tools
- Improve Early Case Assessment with easy-to-use auto-filters and discussion threading to eliminate noisy data and cut review times
- Full portfolio of review tools make in-house eDiscovery a breeze.
Simple and powerful data protection that provides effortless retrieval of your Office 365 data in seconds.
- Granular search and restore at the organization, user, or file level
- Set it and forget it with automated backups that require zero administration
- No software or hardware needed, no need to manage storage capacity
Comparison Videos: Enterprise Vault and Office 365
Comparison Videos: eDiscovery Platform and Office 365
Legal Hold Notification
Meet regulatory obligations for information retention and eDiscovery
Learn how Marubeni Trading Company achieved painless legal compliance
Japan’s Marubeni needed to archive its Microsoft Exchange Online emails to comply with regulatory information retention and eDiscovery requirements. Adopting Enterprise Vault.cloud helped the company easily meet its legal obligations.
- Reduce compliance burden and risk
- Successfully deploy solution to 4,500 initial users and expand to other companies in the group, including overseas companies
- Ensure rapid, effective eDiscovery