NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
View NetBackup host information
Theapplication contains details about the NetBackup hosts in your environment, including the master server, media servers, and clients. Only hosts with a host ID are displayed in this list. The name reflects the NetBackup client name of a host, also referred to as the primary name of the host.
NetBackup discovers any dynamic IP addresses (DHCP or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol hosts) and adds these addresses to a host ID. You should delete these mappings.
For host name-based certificates for 8.0 and earlier NetBackup hosts, refer to the respective version of the NetBackup Security and Encryption Guide.
To view NetBackup host information
- On the left, select Security > Hosts.
Review the security status and any other host names mapped to this host.
- For additional details for this host, click the name of the host.