Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
Configuring the home page
The home page allows the user to view the current status of their assets and initiate actions with a minimum of mouse clicks.
The top sections are a traffic light-style status, consumption total tile, and consumption trend graph. Visibility of these top sections can be configured within Integration Settings.