Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
The pre-shipped NetBackup Self Service theme can be adjusted. Change the theme in an Admin area screen by editing the colors that are used as well as many of the images and styles. Many elements are editable by an edit page. Theshould remain at 1024 pixels. You can also do additional customized editing with an online CSS editor.
The shipped theme can be adjusted system wide withor for an individual tenant with .