Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for Informix
- About schedule properties
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Enabling the debug logs manually
To enable the debug logs manually
- Create the following directories on the client:
/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/tar /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/infxbsa chmod 777 /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/infxbsa
cd /usr/openv/netbackup/logs mkdir bphdb
user_ops, each of the log directories, and any subdirectories should have 777 permissions. They must exist and be accessible for the applications to operate correctly.
chmod 777 bphdb
- Enable logging for the nbpem, nbjm, and nbrb scheduling processes that use unified logging.
NetBackup writes unified logs to /usr/openv/logs.
You do not need to create log directories for processes that use unified logging.
Information on how to use logs and reports is available.
See the NetBackup Troubleshooting Guide.