Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for Informix
- About schedule properties
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Setting the debug level
To control the amount of information that is written to the debug logs, change the "Database" debug level. Typically, the default value of 0 is sufficient. However, Technical Support may ask you to set the value higher to analyze a problem.
The debug logs are located in
To set the debug level on a UNIX client
- Enter the following line in the bp.conf file.
VERBOSE = X
Where X is the debug level you want.