Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for Informix
- About schedule properties
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Automatic backup policy for Informix
The most convenient way to back up your database is to set up schedules for automatic backups.
When the NetBackup scheduler invokes a schedule for an automatic backup, the ON-Bar scripts run as follows:
In the same order as they appear in the file list
On all clients that have them (that is, matching path names)
The ON-Bar scripts start the database backup.
Instructions for how to add a new schedule or change an existing schedule for automatic backups are available.