Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-05-11
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Changing the hostadmin user password in the Flex Appliance Shell
Follow these steps to change the hostadmin user password.
To change a hostadmin user password
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell, and then type the following:
set user password
- Press Enter.
- Type a new password.
A password must be between 8 and 512 characters, and must contain at least one upper-case letter and one number.