Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
Last Published: 2023-05-26
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (14.4, 14.3, 14.2, 14.1, 14.0, 12.5, 12.4, 12.3, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0)
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Storage devices: Cloud and S3
The following table displays Enterprise Vault support for primary storage for Cloud and S3 complaints devices.
Enterprise Vault 14.1 or later has built-in support for these storage devices and no additional software is required.
Table: Storage devices: Cloud and S3
Cloudian HyperStore (S3) 
Google Cloud Storage (S3)
Hitachi Content Platform Cloud Scale (S3) 
IBM Cloud Object Storage (S3) 
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage 
Microsoft Azure Government Cloud 
Scality RING (S3) 
- See Using Amazon Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- See Using Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- See Using Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and Microsoft Azure Government Cloud as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- Both Object Lock (WORM) and non-WORM features supported.
- Non-WORM supported.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.1 or later.
- See How do I use Wasabi as Primary Storage with Veritas Enterprise Vault?.
- See How to import Self-Signed Certificate for Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) partition.
- See How to configure Nutanix Objects with Enterprise Vault for Primary Storage System.
- See Using Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- For storage devices not specifically listed in the Enterprise Vault Administration Console, select Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) while creating a partition in Enterprise Vault 14.1.
- See How to configure NetApp StorageGRID (S3) with Enterprise Vault for Primary Storage System.
- Object Lock (WORM) requires Enterprise Vault 14.3 or later. For more information on enabling recently supported cloud storage, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100039174.
- See Configuration of Hitachi Content Platform for Cloud Scale (HCP-CS) with Enterprise Vault as S3 Primary Storage.
- See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100039174.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.3 or later.
- See How to configure Cloudian HyperStore (S3) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- See IBM COS as Primary S3 Storage for Veritas Enterprise Vault Guide.