Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Support for Dell EMC Celerra, VNX, and Unity Series
Enterprise Vault supports the creation and access of placeholders and file internet shortcuts on Dell EMC Celerra, VNX, and Unity Series devices running the following operating system.
Table: Support for Dell EMC Celerra, VNX, and Unity Series
OE for File (VNX)
- For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100012979.
- For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100043949.
- Delete on Delete and Pass-Through features are not supported.
- Internet shortcuts are supported. Placeholders are not supported.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.4.1.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.5.
- Supported only when Enterprise Vault and Unity use the HTTP protocol.
- FSA Reporting is not supported.