Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
Last Published: 2023-05-26
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (14.4, 14.3, 14.2, 14.1, 14.0, 12.5, 12.4, 12.3, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0)
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Mac client browsers
In addition to the requirements shown in the table, you need a version of Safari that is compatible with your version of Mac OS X.
For compatibility with Enterprise Vault Search, see About Enterprise Vault Search.
Table: Mac client browsers
- The Enterprise Vault OWA Extensions are not supported for OWA client access from Safari or Firefox.
- Supports Enterprise Vault's Browser Search only. (Archive Explorer, Advanced Search, and Integrated Search features are not supported in Safari.)
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.5.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.3.1 or later.