Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Windows email clients
The following table shows the supported combinations of email clients and the Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In.
Table: Windows email clients
Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In
Ver. 2102 32-bit and 64-bit (Build 13801.20960)
Ver. 2202 32-bit and 64-bit (Build 14931.20660)
Ver. 2302 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In works with both on-premises Exchange and Exchange Online accounts; however, functionalities are different in both scenarios. For details on differences in functionality and preventive measures for pre and post-migration of Exchange on-premises mailboxes to Office 365, refer to the white paper: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100044993
Note that Enterprise Vault Add-In is not supported for newly created Exchange Online Accounts.
- Latest build number that has been tested with Enterprise Vault.
- Issues might occur while copying or moving email items between mailbox folders and virtual vault folders. Veritas is currently working on to fix this issue.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.5 or later.
- Supports Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel builds only.