Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
Last Published: 2023-05-26
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (14.4, 14.3, 14.2, 14.1, 14.0, 12.5, 12.4, 12.3, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0)
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Enterprise Vault supports the deployment on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance and Azure Virtual machine that run supported versions of the Windows operating system.
When you deploy Enterprise Vault in the AWS or Azure Cloud, you should consider the performance limitations of each cloud platform relative to the information in the Enterprise Vault Performance Guide, available at http://www.veritas.com/docs/100000918.
For best practices on implementing Enterprise Vault in AWS and Azure Cloud, see the Best Practice for Implementing Enterprise Vault on AWS and Microsoft Azure Cloud Guide, available at https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100049765 and https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/article.100038526.