Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Using logs
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- About global logging levels
- Troubleshooting error messages in the NetBackup Administration Console
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced Backup and Restore Features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- Java-based administration console logging
The NetBackup request daemon (bprd) responds to client and administrative requests for backups, restores, and archives.
Server where it resides
How to access
The bprd process uses the legacy logging method. If legacy debug logging is not enabled on your NetBackup servers, you must create the appropriate directories for each process.
See About legacy logging.